RemoteNederland, Noord-Brabant, Eindhoven€ 4.000 - € 6.000 per maand
We use our patented technology to create and manage plug and play Edge AI solutions. Because of our growth we are looking for a Sales Manager. Over the last decade, artificial intelligence (AI) has come a long way. Today you can start using AI to solve problems without first digging your data lake or purchasing special purpose hardware and software. Our solutions are secure, modular, and run fully locally.
We are ambitious and are looking to create a strong(er) ecosystem where we collaborate with hardware partners, resellers, and integrators. You will be responsible for approaching, initiating and feeling the water for new "verticals" we develop. You're the one making agreements with our partners in terms of services and sales. Besides that, we find it important to invest in an ecosystem of commercial partnerships for any new solutions. You'll also be supervising our channel sales managers. Our focus is on making more and more partnerships work to scale in a proper way, but in this role you'll also need to be in touch with end users to understand the possibilities en needs of those. Translate this to possibilities and create a working ecosystem with partners.
What do we expect you to achieve?
You will ensure that Scailable has a strong network of trusted partners in terms of hardware, software, distribution and integration. Your focus will be on building, maintaining, and extending our network of partners and resellers that jointly drive the recurring revenue growth of our company within specific verticals. Fed by the partner network you will develop new business opportunities (verticals) and provide their first proofs. You will enable our partners to sell our products, and you will be responsible for both the development of new verticals and the revenue generation in our (non-channel) verticals.
What we have to offer…
- A remote company and the freedom you can decide where and when to work;
- A role which still needs to be shaped and you're going to be the one doing that;
- A scale-up environment, we are here to grow and stay;
- A chance to contribute tot he secure and responsible use of AI across several markets
- A package that allows you to grow with, and benefit from the growth of our company.
What you bring to the table…
The ideal candidate probably doesn't exist, but if you come close to the following list of knowledge and experience, reach out!
- A finished bachelor degree
- 3 years (or more) experience in sales and partner management in an industrial and/or technical context.
- Knowledge / experience with AI is a big plus
- Same goes for the hardware and computing systems involved in AI
- You are driven (by new business)
- Given the size and growth of Scailable we expect you to be comfortable in the field (first end-customers) and at the board table;
- Experience in a commercial role at a hardware manufacturer, Value Added Distributor, System Integrator, or Machine Builder. Demonstrable network.
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is a pre.
In case of questions: contact our recruiter Jorn Jansen via email@example.com.